Haven’t applied for the Voter card yet? A Voter ID card is a document issued by the government identification for identifying the citizens which are eligible for voting.
In India, Voter ID card is important Identity document for lots of work. You can get your Voter ID card easily by filling an online application form.
You can now download Voter ID Card Application(Form 6) online. You will have to fill out some details in order to get the voter card. The Voter Card application form can be downloaded here.
The details you will have to fill out in the Voter ID Card application are-
- Applicants details
- Surname(if any)
- Age in years and in months
- Date of Birth
- Place of birth
- Address (Street or locality, town or village, post office, pin code
- Father’s/mother’s/husband’s- Name, Surname(if any), particulars of place of present ordinary residence(Full address including pin code), details of members of applicant’s family already included in the current electoral roll of the constituency including name, relationship with applicant, part number of the constituency, elector’s photo.
- Photograph of the applicant.
- Driving License
- Service identity card in case of State and Central Government
- Property document with deed and photograph
- SC/ST/OBC document issued by a competent authority
- Student identity card issued by competent authority
- Certificate of Physical Handicap by Competent authority
After submitting the form you will get pdf copy of your filled application that you need to take printout. After taking print out, you need to submit this printed copy to your nearest local Electoral Registration Officer (ERO) with Xerox copy of other ID card and proof of residence.
A Voter ID Card includes several identifying features such as photo, full name, date of birth, gender, signature and other identifying information.