NVSP website is nvsp.in – National Voters‘ Services Portal राष्ट्रीय मतदाता सेवा पोर्टल , provides you voter id status, nvsp status check online.
Maintaining and monitoring elections in the largest democracy like India in the world is not easy, with the Election Commission of India having its task cut out.
NVSP Portal :
Though making sure that smooth elections are hard, it is even harder for the ECI to ensure that all eligible voters have their names in the electoral list.
There is scope for error, with the most common one make mistakes in the name of a voter in the electoral roll.
But the ECI has provided adequate measures to modify and correct them. Voters who find that their name has been misspelled or is wrong can rectify their name in the list by following a simple process.
NVSP Voter ID Details :
NVSP is a website nvsp.in . which is introduced by the ECI to help the voters change their details online.
All applicants have to do is to fill out the application form and attach supporting documents, that are to be sent to the electoral office.
Follow the steps mentioned below to make changes in your voter ID.
- Log onto the official portal dedicated to providing services to voters, by clicking the link http://www.nvsp.in
- Visit the section named Correction of entries in the electoral roll and click on it.
- In the next page, select the Form 8 from the menu.
- This will redirect you to the actual page wherein you can request for your voter card correction.
- Enter your State and Assembly/Parliamentary Constituency to which you belong.
- And Also Enter your name, part number of electoral roll, gender, serial number, and age.
- Please Enter the details of your family and address including the name of your father/husband/mother.
- If you have a voter ID card which has been issue, provide the details like the card number, and the date when it was issue, the state where it was issue, and the constituency it was issue for.
- Once you enter all the details, then upload the documents which are required to support them. These might include your latest photograph, a valid ID and address proof.
- Next, choose the details which you want to correct or change.
NVSP correct or change document Setting :
- In this particular case, you will need to click on the tab which says My Name in order to make sure that the procedure changes only the name in your voter ID in NVSP.
- Enter the place from where are you making a request.
- Enter the date on which this request to correct the name in your voter ID is being made.
- Provide your contact information like email id or phone number.
- Verify the information you have provided and click on the button Submit.
Now the ECI will verify the information and modify the relevant changes if all information is correct.
nvsp status check procedure like change or correct name in the voter id card online:
The Election Commission of India has introduced an online application process to change or edit the names in a voter Id card. You can follow the below steps to change your name.
- Visit the official website of the Chief Election Officer for your state, where you will find online forms.
- Fill in the Form 8 which is the form for application to change the name in the electoral roll.
- Once you have entered all the information in Form 8, then upload the document required for change of name, like copy of the government gazette.
- For correction of name, upload a document where the name of you is spell correctly, such as PAN card, passport, Aadhar card or any official document.
- Submit the form and documents online by clicking on the Submit button.
- A reference number will be generate; using which you can track the status of your application online anytime.
- Once you have submitted, your application will processed and information verified by the electoral authorities.
- If the verification is successful, then you will receive a notification and you can collect the voter ID card from the nearest electoral office.
- This all about Election commission of India.
How to do Electoral Search at electoralsearch.in :
If you are not sure whether your name is register or not in Electoral Search,
Then You can search for your name in the voter list steps :
- Visit your state Election Commission official website : https://electoralsearch.in/
- From the homepage, select the web links which refer to voter lists and click on the respective link.
- This will be in a PDF format.
- You can see a state-wise electoral roll in the PDF file.
- Here you need to select the state you reside in or the state you registered as a voter.
- Once you click on the link, a new tab will opened where you can search for your name in the voter list either by entering your voter ID card number or your full name.
- Enter your voter ID card number or your full name and click on the Search button.
- If you are on the voter list, then your name will appear.
- And If your name does not appear, then check if all the information you entered is correct and try again.
- incase If your name still does not appear, then it means your name is not on the voter list. Please register for a new voter ID card.